Saturday, 17 March 2007


Just got done with dinner at Marina Bay. Gosh, I feel so fat now. I was practically gorging down all the food there especially the mussels and clams. And I haven't done my 300 sit-ups for today & yesterday!!!

I saw this really inconsiderate woman there today. There was a long queue at the sinks and she was taking her own sweet time to wash her hands putting soap ,washing it off, putting more soap and washing it off again...She did it for more than 5 times! She should have just paid 20 cents and have unlimted usage of the sinks in the toilet instead of making us wait there with oily hands!


OK, I think I'm just running away from reality. The problem at hand now is the camera. Instead of making fun of people, I should actually put that time to good use by thinking of a plan to cover up for that camera. How am I gonna get it back? I might head down to Simlim and buy another camera exactly the same one as before but I just heard form Clauds that she had first bought the same camera at $500++! I can afford it but I'm gonna have to live on bread & water alone for the next couple of months OR I have to find a job. AHHH! I don't even know how to start off looking for a job! Feeling like a pathetic scum right now. Could this year be a repititon of 2004 where I lost over $250++ worth of cardsand cash? That I practically 'gave' away cash by swinging my wallet too happily until all cash flew out and nowhere to be found ? Mind you, it was more than $60 there. I hope not this year won't be like that dreadful year..

CHANTAL.
She's somebody


FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990


I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D
More than a somebody


WAKEBOARDING
SLEEPING
EATING


Tagboard





Links


SP Wakeboard
A N D R E A
C L A U D I A
D O N O V A N
H O N G R U
J O A N N E
L U O E R
L I Z Z I E
M C M I L L A N
M I L I S S A
N O R I K O
S H O E S
S T E P H A N I E
T Z E W E I
Y A N L I
Y I N I N G


Archives


  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008



  • Designer


    DESIGNER: CHERINEWEE ©
    Cherinewee @ blogspot
    Secrethoughts @ blogskin


    Credits


    Y Shades of purple
    Images: Deviant Art
    Brushes: Inobscuro brushes
    Image Host: Photobucket